Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution 5-20-2023

Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution 5/20/2023 Picks Predictions Previews

Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution 5/20/2023 Picks Predictions Previews


The Philadelphia Union will go against the New England Revolution in MLS action in Subaru Park, PA, on Saturday, May 20, 2023, at 7:30 PM ET. Since earning a spot at the top of the MLS standings, Philadelphia Union played five times at home, with four of those games producing fewer than 3.5 goals.


It isn’t easy to imagine this pattern altering when the teams meet because 19 of the last 20 New England Revolution matches away in the top flight have likewise produced three goals or fewer. 


Philadelphia Union won 13 times, there were three draws, and New England Revolution won five times in the previous 21 matches, with Philadelphia Union playing at home.


The Philadelphia Union is ahead by a score of 38-21. In the last 39 meetings, Philadelphia prevailed 21 times, while New England triumphed nine times. The Union has a 64-42 goal differential in their favor.


  • Philadelphia Union scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 46-60.
  • In their last encounter, Philadelphia Union won by two goals.
  • When Philadelphia Union leads 1-0 at home, they prevail in 87% of their matches.

More Soccer Picks Predictions Previews

Chat with our Live Handicapper to Know More about the Game.

Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution Predictions 5/20/2023


This MLS season, the New England Revolution has a strong chance of improving thanks to a seven-match unbeaten road streak that lately included five straight victories. Philadelphia Union only earned two out of a possible 15 points as their season draws close, so they enter this match badly.


  • The New England Revolution scores 26% of their goals between minutes 31-45.
  • When the New England Revolution leads 0-1 away, they prevail in 55% of their matches.
  • The New England Revolution succeeded in 2 games and recorded one draw.

Philadelphia Union vs. New England Revolution. The MLS pick for this game is the Philadelphia Union. Philadelphia Union played in more thrilling games lately than they should have, with both teams scoring in 14 of their last 18 encounters in the top division of the MLS.


The New England Revolution entered this match in excellent shape, having won 13 of their last 18 Major League Soccer games, including five straight games most recently.


The analysis of all available information, including recent performances and player statistics, indicates that a Philadelphia Union victory is the most likely result of this game, with a probability of 62.77%. The likelihood of a tie is 20.2%, and the possibility of the New England Revolution winning is 17.04%.


With a chance of 9.93%, a Philadelphia Union victory is likely to result in a score of 2-1. The two most likely results are 2-0 (9.91%) and 1-0 (9.41%) scorelines. The likelihood of a tie is 1-1 (9.42%), while the possibility of a victory for the New England Revolution is 1-2 (4.72%).


Soccer Free Premium Picks Predictions. Today’s entire Soccer premium pick predictions are free right now at 1-888-711-4311 or text the word WINBIG to 760-670-3130 to receive them. Included are Best Bets, Totals, Parlays and First Five Inning winners for today free of charge.

Philadelphia Union vs New England Revolution 5/20/2023 Picks Predictions Previews

MLS Starting Time: 7:30 PM ET


Location: Subaru Park, PA


Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023




MLS Odds: Philadelphia Union


MLS Totals: 3.25


Click Here For More Soccer Video Free Picks