Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers 10-29-22

Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers 10/29/2022 Picks Predictions Previews

Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers 10/29/2022 Picks Predictions Previews


The Carolina Hurricanes will go against the Philadelphia Flyers in NHL action in Wells Fargo Center, PA, on Saturday, October 29, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET.


This is the second match in a back-to-back set; on Friday night, Carolina played at home against the Islanders.


The Hurricanes were tied for second place in the Metropolitan Division, one point behind the Flyers who were leading the division standings. Carolina is tied for 11th in the nation with 3.33 goals scored per game this season.


By surrendering an average of 2.33 goals per game, the Hurricanes rank third in goals against. Carolina is tied for 14th in the country for power play opportunities converted with a success rate of 22.7% on the year.


The Hurricanes effectively handled 78.3% of their shorthanded situations so far this season, placing them 17th in the league in penalty killing.


  • The total went UNDER in 11 of Carolina’s last 15 matches. 
  • The Carolina Hurricanes are 8-4 SU in their last 12 matches against Philadelphia. 
  • The total went UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 matches on the road.

More NHL Picks Predictions Previews

Chat with our Live Handicapper to Know More about the Game.

Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers Predictions 10/29/2022


Philadelphia maintained their impressive start to the season by defeating Florida at home on Thursday night. The Flyers advanced to 5-2-0 on the year and led Pittsburgh and Carolina by one point in the Metropolitan Division heading into Friday.


Philadelphia enters this game tied for 22nd in the league in scoring offense with three goals per game. The Flyers allow 2.43 goals per game, which ranks them fourth in the league in goals against.


Philadelphia converts 22.7% of its chances when it has the man advantage, placing them in a tie for 14th place. The Flyers survived 77.3% of their shorthanded situations this season, placing them tied for 19th in the league in penalty killing.


Philadelphia’s attack was in sync against the Panthers, and their defensive zone play was just good enough to secure the victory.


  • The total went UNDER in 8 of Philadelphia’s previous 11 matches. 
  • The Philadelphia Flyers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 matches. 
  • The total went OVER in 13 of Philadelphia’s last 20 matches against Carolina.

Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers. The NHL pick for this game is the Philadelphia Flyers. Coach John Tortorella’s Philadelphia team performed better than anticipated thus far this season.


The Flyers’ chances of making the playoffs will depend greatly on whether he can maintain that performance throughout the season.


The Flyers had the advantage in this one since they got Friday off while the Hurricanes had a game against the Islanders at home.


Carolina was good on their end, but it isn’t as powerful as when Andersen starts when Raanta is in goal. Back the Flyers in this game because of the home crowd and the rest factor. The Philadelphia Flyers will win to a predicted score of 4-2.


NHL Pro Hockey Free Premium Picks Predictions. This week’s entire NHL Hockey premium pick predictions against the spread are free right now at 1-888-711-4311 or text the word WINBIG to 760-670-3130 to receive them. Included are Best Bets, Parlays and Halftime winners for this week free of charge.

Carolina Hurricanes vs Philadelphia Flyers 10/29/2022 Picks Predictions Previews

NHL Starting Time: 7:00 PM (EDT)


Location: Wells Fargo Center, PA


Date: Saturday, October 29, 2022


TV: NBC Sports Philadelphia


NHL Odds: Carolina Hurricanes -175


NHL Totals: 7


Click Here For More NHL Video Free Picks