When bettors want to indulge in other forms of betting other than those offered in sportsbooks, they turn to prop betting for exciting options to place their wagers. These forms of betting involve betting on any statistic in the game besides the final result of matches. There are several statistical options to place your bets on both teams and players that make prop betting presents endless options.
The Major League Baseball prop betting spices up wagering activities on every statistic offered by a sportsbook. The World Series Event has every prop bet available that will amplify your appetite to place the wagers on this event.
What are the Prop Bets available in the MLB Regular Season Games?
- The team to score first in the game – Bettors will have the option to place their bets on the team that will score first in the game. The favorite in a match will most likely be the team to score first.
- If there will be a run scored in the first inning – The punters will place their wagers if a run will go through in the first inning. If a bettor places a bet on a run in the first inning and a run touches base in the 1rst inning, he wins his wager.
- Combined team Total Hits, Runs, and Errors for both squads (over/under) – this option is pegged on the sum of hits, runs, and errors on both teams. Punters will have the option to bet over or under in the totals of these statistics.
- The first team to reach 3 runs in the game – Bettors who opted to place their bets on the team that will first reach 3 runs win their wagers.
- Team’s total runs (over/under) – Punters will choose the team they think will make the over or under in the final score for their wagers.
- Combined Total Home Runs hit in the game (over/under) – Bettors will opt to place their bets in the sum of the total home runs of both teams and choose if it will go over or under the totals.
Player Pro Bets
These types of prop betting involve individual players and their statistics in a specific match. Some of the players’ prop bets are as follow:
- The Total Strikeouts (over/under) – A batter will have several strikeouts per game. It is for the bettor to choose if the total strikeouts will go over or under proposed by the sportsbook.
- The Total Hits, Runs, and RBI’s (over/under) – Depending on the prop bets the sportsbook offers, a punter can bet on the total (over/under) a player made on his number of hits, runs, and RBIs within the specific game.
- A prop bet if an individual player will hit a home run usually at .5 (over/under) offered in a game.
- A prop bet offered for Most Hits, Runs, and RBIs (player vs player).
- Most Strikeouts (player vs player) – Betting individuals will call on an offer with the most strikeouts against an individual player in the game.
Other Major League Baseball Prop Betting on Scheduled Games
The Team to score Last. Bettors can place their bets on a team to score the last point in a ball game.
The Race to three Runs. Betting aficionados can place their wagers on a team that will make 3 runs first. If they bet on the team that makes 3 runs first, they win their wagers.
The Race to 5 Runs. Punters can place their wagers on a team that will make 5 runs first. If they bet on the team that makes 3 runs first, they win their wagers.
The Race to 7 Runs: What time scores seven runs first. Gamblers can place their bets on a team that will make 7 runs first. If they bet on the team that makes 7 runs first, they win their wagers.
The Team with the Highest Single-inning Score. A bettor can make money if he opts for a team that can score more in a single inning in a match. If he placed his bet on the right team that will make the highest inning scored, he wins his wager.
Will a player hit a homerun? Bettors that bet on a favorite player that will make a home run will have positive odds. You can choose to call on the betting prop offered by the sportsbook.
Will slugger make a record hit? Similar to the previous prop bet, punters can bet on a batter if he can make a record hit or not.
Will a player make a record in stolen bases? Gamblers could also choose a prop bet where a player could make a record of stolen bases in a game. They can opt for a record stolen bases or if the player fails to meet that record.
The list of Major League Baseball prop bets is limitless on games played in Major League Baseball. Follow us to learn more about prop bets and the strategy that goes with them.
Following the games and players religiously will give you the edge on the choices you make in prop betting.